Cyber Startup Observatory© Insight
Under the Insight section will be covering hot topics relevant for the industry. Our initial selection of subjects includes:
- Incident Response & Forensics: covering the investigation of cybersecurity incidents and troubleshooting as well as forensics. Also, trends and evolution leveraging new technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Automation applied in cybersecurity and financial services.
- Network security covering topics like IP hijacking, DDoS among others
- Authentication, Identity and Access Management, Fraud Prevention, Behavioural Biometrics, etc.
- Cyber Posture: discussing the overall’s cybersecurity strength from different standpoints like security intelligence, fraud, people, data, applications, infrastructure, business partners & outsourcing and threat intelligence. Cyber Risk assessment, correlation with the treat landscape, industry solutions, management frameworks, cyber insurance topics are also covered.
- IoT security, analysing the trends, initiatives and approaches to secure the increasingly important IoT network
- Compliance and regulation: covering the latest regulatory frameworks, privacy laws and other applicable legislation, for example the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), GLBA and FCRA, Japanese Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Australia’s Privacy Act 1988 but also Open Banking / Payments Services Directive 2 which have important cybersecurity implications in Banking.
- OT/ICS/SCADA: including relevant topics with regards to Industrial Control Systems and Industrial Internet of Things.
- Startup Growth Intelligence: valuable insight for startups to support their international marketing strategies, go to market, pricing, localization, product fit analysis, etc.
We accept the contribution from industry practitioners. Your participation is welcomed. If you would like to join with us in this journey, suggesting topics, sharing insight, writing articles, do not hesitate to contact us on:
Join us in our journey…