Switzerland Cybersecurity Landscape Slide – Switzerland CyberSlide
The Switzerland CyberSlide provides an updated snapshot of the Swiss cybersecurity market.
The latest Switzerland CyberSlide in Press Quality:
Switzerland – CyberSlide – September 2019
If you want to add your company to the Switzerland CyberSlide please complete the form below:
Defininition and Methodology
The Switzerland CyberSlide is an initiative to highlight all the cybersecurity companies with solutions for the financial services, healthcare, e-commerce, education, critical infrastructures, manufacturing, transportation and law enforcement & intelligence agency verticals.
The CyberSlide focuses on highly innovative cybersecurity companies. We want to strike a balance of 90% of those companies being startups while allocating the remaining 10% to more established companies to acknowledge their outstanding contribution to cybersecurity in the referred industries.
In order to come up with the Switzerland CyberSlide, we have contacted over 60 companies to understand their commitment with the aforementioned industries and to agree on the categorization of their solutions. Those startups and established companies that positively answered our request have been included in the slide above.
The categories are: